February 22, 2010
Vintage clothing scans from the Spring/Summer Spiegel Catalog from 1956. I just love all these candy colored 50s dresses! Everything is so delightfully sweet!

{ click image to view larger version }
Spiegel Catalog Scan, Spring/Summer 1956 Spiegel Catalog Scan, Spring/Summer 1956 Spiegel Catalog Scan, Spring/Summer 1956 Spiegel Catalog Scan, Spring/Summer 1956 Spiegel Catalog Scan, Spring/Summer 1956 Spiegel Catalog Scan, Spring/Summer 1956


Sources: Scanned by me, you can view more vintage catalog scans in my flickr

2 comments:

  1. Summer suit in 50's is really cool thanks for sharing your photos.


    Laby[mens trousers]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee