April 18, 2011
April showers bring...the blues. I don't care much for dreary weather (probably why I've always lived in warm climates!) but I must say, these pretty blue vintage frocks (arriving at Adorevintage soon...) really make me quite happy. Today's weather was rather gloomy, but it did perk up a bit later in the afternoon and I was able to snap some photos of these vintage dresses!

Blue Vintage Dress from Adorevintage.com Blue Vintage Dress from Adorevintage.com Blue Vintage Dress from Adorevintage.com Blue Vintage Dress from Adorevintage.com Blue Vintage Dress from Adorevintage.com Blue Vintage Dress from Adorevintage.com

The rain always makes me work a bit slower. Which perhaps is a blessing in disguise as it reminds me to take the day to enjoy a warm cup of black mango tea or savor a grilled chicken salad. Happy Monday everyone!

Image Credits: All dresses are from Adorevintage.com. Photos (in order) 1.] Paper + Type, 2.] Blue Gondolas, 3.] Road Fog Photo, 4.] Four Walls and a Roof, 5.] Blue Flatiron, 6.] Thistles 8x12

3 comments:

  1. No problem at all! I LOVE your vintage eye and styling.
    I would love to get coff. Email me courycombs@gmail.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! Dresses gorgeous, but I love the picture of the wall covered with inspiration!

    Bellaxx

    bybande.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee