June 30, 2011
Houndstooth, primary colored stripes, Hawaiian prints, and lets throw in some bows for good measure. Stella McCartney's Spring 2012 Resort collection is a perfect example of how you can combined prints from different families and it can still work. It's all about balance and proportions of prints. I'm not such a huge fan of the Hawaiian prints (hence no photos of it) but here are some of my favorite looks. Enjoy!

(click on images to enlarge)
Stella McCartney Spring 2012 Resort Collection Stella McCartney Spring 2012 Resort Collection Stella McCartney Spring 2012 Resort Collection Stella McCartney Spring 2012 Resort Collection Stella McCartney Spring 2012 Resort Collection Stella McCartney Spring 2012 Resort Collection

Source:VOGUE

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee